Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tire Man, Baby Burgers and a 3D Chocolate Vagina

So my week began with my car making some strange sounds, and unable to go up steep hills. My poor Daisy was having a hard time starting up as well :( And since Kyla and I are planning on going on a Seattle shopping trip next weekend, I thought it was probably a good idea to go see my good friend - The Tire Man. So Max and I sat and waited for the diagnosis, while discussing the idiots on the Maury Povitch show with my mechanic. Now he is called the Tire Man for a reason. It's like visiting a superhero for cars. He fixed up my daisy without a problem, and now she purrs like a new born kitten. I don't even remember the last time she felt so good. And the price? Let's just say I drove away smiling.

Photobucket

My man Khuzi is like a freaking magician, and always has some wise words every visit. A very smart man. I took a picture of a great quote he had on his wall.

money

Honestly, if you're ever in need of a good HONEST mechanic, go give him a visit.

Photobucket

So anyways afterwards Max and I went to the mall for some shopping and baby burgers. I have to say, shopping with my brother was one of the best shopping experiences of my life. He goes at exactly my pace, and has really great taste (he must get it from me). But during our shopping spree, we got quite hungry.

Now back in the day, I could get a Baby Burger at A&W for 50 cents!

50 cents!!!

I remember driving down during our high school lunch breaks, ordering 10 burgers at a time and scarfing them down all through out the day.

They now cost $2, but still taste just as delicious. They small and simple. Beef, cheese, ketchup and bun - with LOTS of seasoning.

It has got to be my favorite fast food burger next to the white spot triple-o.

Anyways, Max and I got a little carried away...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is a VERY entertaining video of Maxim finishing a burger in 2 bites!!



To top off the day, I found this cologne I used to wear back in the day that apparently isn't made anymore. It was one of the first colognes I ever bought when I was younger, and i haven't been able to find it for YEARS. The smell makes me feel like a teenager again. Not that I don't always feel like a teenager anyways.

Also!! I've been able to teach myself how to make a 3D video with my computer. You know? Those ones with the red and blue 3D glasses. Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself. So as I was figuring this all out, I was eating some mini donuts, when I found one that looked a bit...peculiar...

So I decided to make it the subject of my first 3D video.



Anyways I'm tired. Theres more I'd like to talk about, but I'll have to leave it for the next one.

Peace and Love

Jordan

No comments: