Friday, January 18, 2008

I want to be naked

It's been an interesting past week.

I went to the deer farm with Shawn and Jordan for a second time. It's always an interesting time with those two. I always end up learning something new with them. It's not something that is learned directly, but we end up twisting our minds to think of things in different ways, and different lights, to discover something about ourselves that we never quite touched with our brains...at least I do anyways.

Also this weekend I ended up finding myself at the Taboo Sex Show with Kyla. VERY AWESOME! I highly recommend it for any couple. Its really is a fun environment to learn about each other. It takes you out of your element, and you find new ways of being comfortable with one another. It was really neat to see all the different people and couples that turned out. There were people of allll sorts. Everyone and anyone. But i guess everyone enjoys sex, right? (Actually I remember watching the Sunday Night Sex Show back in the day, and there was one caller who said he didn't enjoy sex. I couldn't believe it! Its one of those things that sort of stuck in my mind and I always wonder....why not?)

The exhibition also made me decide something. I WANT TO BE A NUDIST. Thats right. Kyla and I had discussed going to nude beaches before, something neither of us have ever done...something I had never even considered doing before. But at the show they had various booths for all sorts of nudist vacations and resorts. They looked AMAZING! And how great would that feel? To be free and nude on a tropical beach while sipping on some long island iced teas. I think I would feel very at one with the world and liberated. So I'll hit up Wreck beach a few times this summer, see how it goes, and maybe next year I'll be taking a nude cruse down to the Caribbean. I honestly never thought I'd be saying such a thing.

We bought these wicked candles that melt into a hot massage oil. One is edible and a mocha flavored (soooooo good) and the other is creamcycle. They're a bit pricey, but I highly recommend them.
There were a lot of other toys that we were interested in, but I think we'll be saving them for next year :)

Anyways heres a video I took of the Taboo Sex Show. It ended up getting 10 honors on youtube the other day!



Honors for This Video:
#3 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Travel & Events - Canada
#79 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Travel & Events - Canada
#4 - Top Favorites (This Week) - Travel & Events - Canada
#86 - Top Favorites (This Month) - Travel & Events - Canada
#15 - Top Rated (This Week) - Travel & Events - Canada

Ummm what else can I say? I'm still working on my big stop motion project, and have been putting most of my creative energies towards that. I have been able to do a few other things here and there though. I made a time lapse of Kyla and I sleeping. I can't believe how much of a mover she is! It looked like shes a Riverdancer or something. This is probably one of my most personal and intimate videos yet.



This one ended up with a whole bunch of honors too.

Anyways thats it from me tonight.

I'm going to go practice being a nudist around my room.

Peace and Love

Jordan

No comments: