Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just a quickie

I've been wanted to post a new blog but ideas and thoughts and time and life all got in the way.

Not that I'm complaining.

Anything that I was supposed to write on here will eventually be written or shown.
So I'm not too worried about that.

But I thought I'd come on and do a little quick free writing.

Just to get me more settled into the blog.

Its like preparing a new baseball glove for the big games.
It's got to be broken in.
I hear some people use vasoline and mink oil.
But you've got to give it some punches to soften and form before you're ready to take it onto the field.

So heres some fine saddle soap to break in with.

My life is pretty amazing.
I love when I can step outside and look at it.
I look at the things I stress and worry about. And how lucky I am to have things that bother and distress - me be so minor.
"Oh gee, the battery in my camera is dead. Poor me. Thats just so terrible. Its the end of the world. What am i going to do?"
Things that I think are SO terrible at the time, but I wont even remember the next day.

WON'T EVEN REMEMBER!

And the terrible things that I do remember, and have some significance in my life, I can now look back at as beautiful.

Tragedy isn't a constant unless you let it be.

I think of others who aren't so lucky. Others who are constantly reminded.


And though I don't remember all the hard times, I still remember to carry extra batteries.


Peace and love

Jordan

No comments: