Tuesday, January 9, 2007

the five people you meet in heaven

I think I'm going to start off the new year with a book recomendation.



The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom

What a beautiful book!

Its a short read, I finished it in a couple days, but was it ever sweet.

I didn't want it to end.

Why couldn't he meet 10 or 100 people in heaven??? :P (dont be greedy Jordan)

I cried about 3 times through out the book, and at the end i just bawled! Maybe I'm just feeling a bit emotional this week, who knows, but wow did I ever enjoy this one.

I love the message it sends out. How everything happens for a reason, and how even the smallest things you do, can have the greatest impact on someone else. And it teaches you to open your eyes to the people around you, and understand that people are the way they are for a reason, and many reasons. We all have stories and experiences.

Anyways if you need a good read to start off the year, I highly recomend this one!

I hope you all had a fantastic New Year, and fun holidays. Mine was lovely. Spent it with all the people I love, and even made some new friends. Got to love new friends :) I feel so blessed with all the different people I've been surrounding myself with, so a big thanks to everyone I came in contact with these past holidays, even if it was in the smalled way, you've all made an impression on me!

peace,
love,
kisses,
and hugs.
happy new year!

jordan

No comments: